Will wanted to revamp the outside area in front of his stunning house, situated in an ‘Area of Natural Outstanding Beauty’ in Didcot, Oxfordshire.
Together we decided, that given its natural tones, gravel would be perfect for the driveway, complementing this impressive turn of the century home.
A splash of colour from the classic Brindle block paving brightened up the previously gravelled double car port alongside the beautifully contrasting patio laid with Indian Sandstone in Fossil Buff.
The entrance to his driveway was completed in tarmac; strong, durable and exceptionally resilient, perfect for this shared area.
The extensive driveway framed by the patio and car port subtly enhanced this already beautiful period home.
“Excellent service from The New Driveway Company throughout a complex job involving block paving, Indian sandstone and a new gravel driveway. All the finishes work really well together, the attention to detail throughout quoting and delivery was excellent and the company has attended to minor snagging after completion. Happily recommend Darren, Imogen, Benji and Ross along with their directly employed onsite team.”
Will, Didcot, Oxfordshire
- Branch responsible for work: Oxford
- Client name: Will
- Client address: Didcot, Oxfordshire
- Date completed: May 2021
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Dug out driveway and laid new base
- Installed New Driveway Company Gravel Grip and laid gravel
- Landscaping of new block paving patio
- Lifted old gravel area behind car port and replaced with new gravel
- Laid new base and block paving in car port with new conduit and cable under the blocks
- New tarmac area at shared driveway entrance
- Built sleeper retaining wall
- 20mm Standard Shingle
- Black Gravelgrip
- Woburn rumbled Brindle
- Indian Sandstone Fossil Buff